Del Mar Art Center Season II Show Opens
Celebrate the opening of “Season II” at the Del Mar Art Center on Sunday, May 19, from 4-6 p.m. The Center will present new work by all 36 members, including featured artists Diane Hall, Linda Melvin, Terry Scott Allen, David Begent, Bob Coletti and Ed Eginton.
The Del Mar Art Center features all local artists working in many different mediums, including painting, photography, mixed media, glass, ceramics, jewelry, sculpture and upcycled sculpture. The show runs through July 28. Two-hour free parking and refreshments.
The Del Mar Art Center is located at the Del Mar Plaza at 1555 Camino Del Mar #106, Del Mar, 92014. Visit http://www.dmacgallery.com/
- Coastal Artists show featured
- Del Mar Art Center’s new show features work by 36 members
- Art guild show awards prizes
- Coastal Artists bring spirit to gallery
- Del Mar Art Center hosts March 10 reception
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=50914