Motorcyclist seriously injured in Carmel Valley accident
A 22-year-old male was riding his motorcycle at a high rate of speed southbound on Carmel Country Rd. in Carmel Valley on May 20 around 6:35 p.m., according to San Diego Police Officer David Stafford. He lost control of the motorcycle and struck the center divider. He slid about 100 yards and struck a tree.
The male was transported to a local trauma center with serious head and leg injuries. His injuries are life threatening. Traffic Division is investigating.
- Motorcycle rider killed in accident on I-5 near Del Mar Heights Rd.
- Couple seriously injured in motorcycle collision
- Woman injured by her own SUV in Carmel Valley
- Head-on collision in Carmel Valley leaves two people injured
- Carmel Valley surgeon killed in motorcycle accident
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=50966