Local resident earns Taekwondo state titles, joins ‘elite team’
Channah Zeitung, 5, recently received three California state titles in the Junior Division 8 and under in Taekwondo.
Channah has joined an elite team (Team Tyler Weaver) of world-famous martial artists to compete internationally and campaign against “stop bullying.”
The team, when not competing, is attending fairs and charity events to bring awareness to kids to “stop the bullying.”
You can come see the Team Tyler Weaver Child Prodigies performance and “stop the bullying” campaign along with special guest Team Pride at the San Diego County Fair on June 20 from 6-6:30 p.m. at the Grandstand Stage.
Tyler Weaver holds 42 World Martial Arts Titles (he is only 17); Rayna Vallandingham holds 10 World Titles (she is 10); Channah Zeitung holds three California State Titles (age 5); and Jackson Rudolph holds 22 World Titles (he is 15).
If you would like Team Tyler Weaver to perform at your event, contact 818-652-7401.
- At just 4, local resident already a winning taekwondo competitor
- At just 4, Carmel Valley athlete already a winning taekwondo competitor
- Tae kwan do titles abound for locals
- North Shore 8U gold all-star team earns spot at state tournament
- Del Mar resident wins American Taekwondo Association World Championship title
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=51284