National Charity League Father-Daughter Waltz Dinner
The National Charity League San Dieguito Chapter held its Father-Daughter Waltz Dinner on April 28 at Estancia Hotel La Jolla. The chapter’s Senior Presents for the Class of 2013 will be held on Sunday, May 26, at the Hilton Torrey Pines.
National Charity League, Inc. is a mother-daughter organization dedicated to serving the communities in which chapters are formed and to fostering the mother-daughter relationship. Its goal is to promote a sense of community responsibility in daughters and strengthen the mother-daughter relationship.
The daughters along with their mothers participate in a six-year educational program of philanthropic work, educational activities, leadership training and cultural events lasting from seventh through 12th grades.
For photos online, visit www.rsfreview.com. Photos/McKenzie Images
- National Charity League’s San Dieguito Chapter holds class of 2011 waltz dinner
- National Charity League Ticktockers waltz the night away
- Philanthropy Spotlight: National Charity League
- ‘Style re-di-find’ at National Charity League fashion show
- NCL’s San Diego Del Norte Chapter hosts Father-Daughter Waltz Dance
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=51259