Earl Warren Spring Arts Festival to be held June 6 in Solana Beach
Earl Warren Middle School will host its Spring Arts Festival on Thursday, June 6, from 6-8 p.m. in Warren Hall.
Band, guitar, and drama classes will perform, and art from digital media, art for new media, and studio art will be on display. Earl Warren students get in free to this event; there is a suggested $5 donation at the door for all other attendees to benefit EWMS’s Visual and Performing Arts Department.
Earl Warren Middle School is located at 155 Stevens Ave, Solana Beach, CA 92075.
- Earl Warren Arts Festival
- Earl Warren Art Festival in Solana Beach features a variety of student creativity
- Teen Korps member leading Food Drive at Earl Warren Middle School
- Earl Warren Teen Korps member leading clothing donation drive
- Earl Warren Band to hold Spring Concerts
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=51375