Del Mar and Solana Beach Shopper Shuttle available for fair attendees
The Del Mar and Solana Beach Shopper Shuttle is available to fair-goers to take to Del Mar or Solana Beach for a restaurant meal or browsing in shops.
The Del Mar Shopper Shuttle is in service only on days the fair is in operation.
Effective June 8 through July 4 (closed Mondays, except July 1), the Del Mar Shopper Shuttle will run on the half hour from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Departs the West Gate bus compound and exits the facility via the Fire Gate.
South bound on Jimmy Durante Blvd. to Camino del Mar and 15th St. Southbound on Camino del Mar to the Indigo Hotel located at 710 Camino del Mar.
Northbound Camino del Mar to 15th St.
West bound on 15th St. to the second old train station on Coast Blvd. North bound on Coast Blvd. to Camino del Mar.
North bound on Camino del Mar to the Brigantine Restaurant (Via de la Valle).
East bound on Via de la Valle to the Solana Gate.
Enter the Solana Gate and return to the West Gate bus compound.
The Solana Beach Shopper Shuttle will run on the half hour from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
• Departs the West Gate bus compound and exits the Fairgrounds on Via de la Valle.
• Westbound on Via de la Valle to Cedros Ave., then northbound on Cedros Ave. to the first stop at Rosa St.
• Northbound on Cedros Ave. to the second stop at Solana Beach Train Station.
• Southbound on Highway 101 to the third stop at the NCTD Bus Stop. (in front of 125 Highway 101 • Waters Restaurant)
• Southbound on Highway 101 to the fourth stop at 437 Highway 101. (Beach Walk Shopping & Restaurant complex).
• Eastbound on Via de la Valle, back to the Fairgrounds and the West Gate bus compound.
• All riders must have a fair hand stamp or a train ticket to ride the shuttle. This includes Fair vendors and staff.
• No alcohol allowed on shuttles.
• There will be no disruptive behavior and/or foul language.
• Del Mar Shuttle operates on the half hour from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
• The Solana Beach Shuttle operates on the half hour from 11 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
• Both shuttles must coordinate to connect riders with the last southbound Coaster at 10:52 p.m. and the northbound Coaster at 12:18 a.m.
For more information, visit http://www.sdfair.com/index.php?fuseaction=attractions.shopper shuttle
- Del Mar approves shuttle for 2012 fair
- This year’s San Diego County Fair offers new food, exhibits, wine festival, rides and a ‘shopper shuttle’
- Torrey Pines High School shuttle service from Solana Beach back on for 2013-14
- Major upgrade work on Highway 101 through Solana Beach to be finished by fair opening
- Del Mar Racetrack Shuttle available to downtown
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=51617