Freedom of speech under attack in Del Mar
Dear Residents of Del Mar:
As many of you may be aware, I’m battling the City for the right to lease my wine bar and upstairs restaurant at 1201 Camino del Mar. This battle will be fought in the civil court and in the court of public opinion.
Attached is a picture of a sign and a couple of hay bales I posted on my building a couple of weeks ago. The hay bales were stolen the first night. Last Monday I placed more hay bales over the sign. The next picture shows what happened to those hay bales.
1201 Camino del Mar
- City Council must set reasonable parking standards
- Del Mar downtown property owner to use alternative means to ease parking
- Letters/Opinion: Lawsuit filed against Del Mar
- Del Mar: Conkwright sends city new letter pertaining to lawsuit
- Will your property rights be stolen next?
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=52283