Del Mar tennis team wins Southern California championship
Surf and Turf Tennis Club’s 14 and under team recently won the Southern California sectional championships. They will compete in the national championships in South Carolina in October. Congratulations to coach Alex Levie and the players, pictured left to right (front row): Max Tokeman, James Singer, Noah Kay, mascot Jayden Walker, and Colin Hawkins. Back row, pictured left to right: Eshan Talluri, Frank Todd, James Susman, Jessica Walker, Rachal Jackson, Avi Anklesaria and Coach Alex Levie. The players live in communities from Solana Beach to Torrey Hills.
- Fairbanks Team Spirit wins division in Southern California Sectional Championship
- Solana Beach father and son are tennis champs
- Surf and Turf 12 and under junior tennis team wins championship
- Del Mar Carmel Valley Sharks Boys U11 team wins Las Vegas Cup Championship
- San Diego Mustangs U19 youth rugby club wins Southern California championship
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=52330