Oprah Winfrey’s former personal chef hosting cooking classes at Center for a Healthy Lifestyle in Solana Beach
Known as Oprah Winfrey’s former personal chef and cook, Rosie Daley is now hosting two new and exciting healthy cooking and craft classes for youth at the Center for a Healthy Lifestyle in Solana Beach.
Rosie’s classes, “Cooking, Crafts & Healthy Lifestyle Series,” will be held on Fridays (June 21 and 28) from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Children will learn practical and fun skills in the kitchen through arts and crafts and the use of locally grown seasonal fruits and vegetables. The goal of the “Cooking, Crafts and Healthy Lifestyle” series is to inspire creativity in the kitchen along with the development of good eating habits and menu planning with a concentration on family fun. All family members are welcome! Come see what the buzz is all about! Classes are $20 per child, per class and include all materials. For more information and to register for the classes, please call the Center at (858) 436-7502 or visit www.CenterforaHealthyLifestyle.com.
- Center for a Healthy Lifestyle to start hosting field trips for Solana Beach students
- Solana Beach Center For A Healthy Lifestyle ‘Gardenporium’ event May 14 to feature great food, movie, activities
- Solana Beach TV show introduces kids to fun, healthy cooking
- ‘Gardenporium’ plant sale, open house at Solana Beach center
- Solana Beach: Boys & Girls Clubs offer creative cooking camp for kids
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=52961