Man arrested in Solana Beach for alleged stabbing
By City News Service
A 23-year-old man was jailed June 21 on suspicion of stabbing two security guards at the Belly Up Tavern in Solana Beach, authorities said.
Jason Zamora stabbed the guards as they were attempting to break up a fight just before 11:30 p.m. Thursday, June 20, according to San Diego County sheriff’s Lt. Clayton Lisk.
Zamora was involved in the fight, which erupted at a bar inside the popular concert venue at 143 S. Cedros Ave., Lisk said. Paramedics took the injured guards to a hospital, where they were treated and released, he said.
Zamora was arrested on suspicion of two counts of assault with a deadly weapon.
- Two arrested on suspicion of buying alcohol for underage decoys
- Locals arrested at DUI checkpoints over weekend
- Parolee arrested after Del Mar burglaries
- Suspect in North County bank robberies arrested
- Intoxicated bus driver arrested in Encinitas
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=52659