Junior Optimist Club from CCA delivers Snack Paks To Ronald McDonald House
Recently, members from the Optimist Club of Del Mar-Solana Beach’s Junior Optimist Club from Canyon Crest Academy, Optimist Club of Del Mar-Solana Beach President Dave Eller, Norine, JOOI Club leader, Brianna, JOOI Club governor, and Audrey Eller, chair of the Southern California Optimist Childhood Cancer Campaign, delivered 48 Snack Paks to the Ronald McDonald House.
The students had fun shopping for the items and assembling 48 ziplock bags with the following items: 1 bottle of water; 1 cup of noodle soup and spoon; 1 bag of dehydrated fruit; 1 bag of chocolate chip cookies; 1 nutragrain bar; 1 bag of chips; 1 package of crackers and cheese.
Parents will be able to take a convenient pack with them when they go across the street to Rady Children’s Hospital, and will not have to leave their sick child’s bedside.
- Optimist Club of Del Mar-Solana Beach earns ‘Distinguished Club’ Award
- Optimist Club wine tasting & fundraiser
- Del Mar-Solana Beach Optimist Club sponsors youth event
- Optimist Club honored by Rady
- Student gives birthday donations to Optimist Club’s Rady Children’s Cancer Fund
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=52821