One Paseo: Take a hint from L.A. project
In the Los Angeles Times of June 26, under the headline “West L.A. project shrinks,” (page AA), we read, “Real estate developer Casden West L.A. has agreed to chop down the size of its hotly contested commercial and residential project on the Westside…The reworked project…will have just 15,000 square feet of commercial space, instead of the previously proposed 160,000…” Let’s hope the folks at Kilroy read their hometown paper and take the hint.
- If you love LA, One Paseo is for you
- Carmel Valley planning board to discuss One Paseo project Feb. 27
- Carmel Valley community meeting on proposed One Paseo project draws crowd
- One Paseo project not a ‘gift’ when it comes to public safety
- Del Mar council hears opinions on One Paseo project
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=52923