Surf Dog lessons under way for ‘Surf-A-Thon’
Helen Woodward Animal Center kicked off the summer with its annual Surf Dog lessons at Dog Beach in Del Mar on June 29. The classes prepare beach-loving pups for the center’s annual “Surf Dog Surf-A-Thon” on Sept. 8.
Registration is now open for all the Doggie Surf Lessons, scheduled Saturdays throughout the summer. All proceeds from the classes and the annual competition go towards the animals and programs at Helen Woodward Animal Center.
For photos online, visit www.rsfreview.com Photos/Jon Clark
- Surf Dog Surf-a-Thon at Del Mar Dog Beach
- Surf Dog Surf-A-Thon rescheduled due to sewage spill
- Cool canines ruled at Surf Dog Surf-a-Thon
- What Smells Like Wet Dogs and Surf Wax?
- Surf dogs unleashed in Del Mar
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=53168