West Coast Starz Boys 2016 Lacrosse team wins national championship
The West Coast Starz Boys 2016 Lacrosse team won the National Scholastic Club Lacrosse Association (NSCLA) 2016 championship game, beating the Baltimore Crabs 11-10 in three overtimes in Lancaster, Penn., on June 16. The NSCLA, comprising the top elite club programs in the country, featured an epic championship battle as the top team from the west faced the top team from the east.
The West Coast Starz team, the #1 ranked high school club team in the west, is comprised of select club players from several states west of the Mississippi, including Canada. Six of these players live in San Diego, in picture above, have played together for several years in the RC Adrenaline/West Coast Starz organization while travelling throughout the country competing in national showcase lacrosse tournaments against the country’s best teams.
- Surf Boys U9 White Team wins West Coast Futbol Classic
- Del Mar Surf’s under 17 girls team wins national championship on ESPN
- Surf BU11 Academy team wins 2013 West Coast Futsal Regional Tournament
- Former pro leads Lax West youth lacrosse program to success
- Surf Boys U8 White Team wins U9 Championship
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=53621