New York City hat designer to appear at Del Mar events
New York City hat designer Christine A. Moore, of Christine A. Moore Millinery, fresh from her appearance on the Today Show at the Kentucky Derby, and her Triple Crown appearances heads to Del Mar to partner with Aimstar Events and Studio Savvy Salon and Spa to continue her mission to provide elegant fashion for racing.
NBC calls Moore “The Milliner to the Triple Crown” and Breeders’ Cup calls her their “Official Milliner” for 2013 Breeders’ Cup World Championships.
Moore kicks off her Del Mar events with a special appearance and Trunk Show at Studio Savvy — its Rancho Santa Fe location — on Tuesday, July 16, from noon-2 p.m. Moore’s hats will be available at both Studio Savvy locations (Rancho Santa Fe and Solana Beach). Christine A. Moore Millinery is focused on “creating wearable hat styles that push the quality of design, craftsmanship and elegance to a new level.”
Studio Savvy Salon & Spa is located at 665 San Rodolfo Drive Solana Beach, 92075 and 16081 San Dieguito Rd. Suite G3, Rancho Santa Fe.
For more information, visit www.camhats.com.
- New York milliner to open hands-on hat shop in Solana Beach
- Food trucks roll into Del Mar, Solana Beach for regular events
- Solana Beach Movement Studio combines free marathon of events with food drive
- Chamberlin to play in New York City
- Video feature: Food trucks roll into Del Mar, Solana Beach for regular events
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=53670