Two hospitalized after car hits water stand at Carmel Valley grocery store
By Kristina Houck
Two people were hospitalized on July 17 after a driver hit a water stand at the Ralphs at Del Mar Highlands Town Center.
The accident was reported at 2:40 p.m. San Diego police Officer Gerry Waclawek said the 89-year-old female driver backed her 1999 Toyota sedan into water bottle packages outside of the grocery store, hitting a 53-year-old female pedestrian.
Both the driver and the pedestrian were taken to Scripps Memorial Hospital in La Jolla with minor injuries.
Further details were not available.
- Del Mar grocery store clerk killed in hit and run bicycle accident
- Driver of classic car seriously injured in Carmel Valley accident
- Passenger killed, motorist hospitalized after Mira Mesa rollover
- Update on city’s water purification project presented to Carmel Valley planning board
- Head-on collision in Carmel Valley leaves two people injured
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=53818