‘Haute to Trot, Opening Day Fashion Show’
The “Haute To Trot, Opening Day Fashion Show” was held July 13 at Pebbles by the Beach in Del Mar (the weekend before Opening Day). The organizers also participated in the hat gala on Opening Day at the Races on July 17.
Six women brought their unique talents to the events, including Deena Von Yokes, founder of Studio Savvy Salon Services and the owner-designer of Savvy Topsy’s; Amey Kristine Hoey of Amistar Events; Mary Chasan and Jennifer Mogar, co-owners of Pebbles by the Beach on Camino Del Mar; professional photographer and videographer Jody Pinchin; and Karin Brown, the owner of Something Promised.
For more information, visit http://hautetotrot.eventbrite.com and http://www.dmtc.com.
- Opening Day fashion tips that’ll get you noticed
- Opening Day fashion hits and misses
- Del Mar Art Center Fall Show
- Fast Fashion: Make your Opening Day styles run their best race
- Del Mar Community & Visitor Center Grand Opening
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=53919