Del Mar Block Party and Opening Day Celebration
A celebration of Opening Day at the Del Mar racetrack, and a fundraiser and Block Party was held July 13 in Del Mar.
Participants had the opportunity to shop for their outfits for Opening Day, July 17, and the beach and track summer season 2013. Participants included Julie’s Beachwear; Sundancer Del Mar; Durante’s Menswear, Bully’s, Secret Pantry, Café Secret and Yosel of Date Catering. Additionally, there was a raffle for Jay Leno tickets and tickets to the After the Finish Line fundraiser at the Del Mar Hilton on Aug. 1.
Dirty Tequila, pineapple and cinnamon-infused margaritas were served at Bully’s, with all proceeds going to After The Finish Line, a Del Mar/Rancho Santa Fe charity to fund organizations who rescue and rehabilitate thoroughbred race horses (www.afterthefinishline.org).
For photos online, visit www.delmartimes.net Photos/Jon Clark
- Opening Day Block Party to be held in Del Mar July 13
- After the Finish Line fundraiser held at Del Mar Hilton
- L’Auberge Del Mar to hold 4th Annual Opening Day After Party
- Art Alive opening celebration a blooming bash
- Neighborhood celebrates Cinco de Mayo with block party
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=53986