San Diego Surf U7 and U8 boys teams tops at 2013 Encinitas Rotary Cup
The San Diego Surf U7 and U8 boys teams, coached by Mario Mrakovic, each won their first tournament of the season at the July 13-14, 2013 Encinitas Rotary Cup.
The boys U8 team won every game and outscored their opponents 30-4 en route to the title. Congratulations to both teams! San Diego Surf U8 boys (above photo): Back row: Coach Mario Mrakovic, Hans Zwerenz, Anthony Perritano, Luka Maude, Aidan Ison, Dylan Mafong, Diego Orosco, Cameron Doucette, Carter Feinman. Front row: Elian Vera, Miles Imparato, Braydon Mitchell, and Blake Haseyama. In the photo at bottom is the San Diego Surf U7 boys team.
- Surf Boys U-9 Premier team tops at tournament
- Surf Boys Under 13 soccer team champions at Surf Thanksgiving tournament
- San Diego Surf Soccer Club’s Under 9 teams win State Cup
- Surf Soccer GU 11 team takes second in Encinitas Rotary Cup
- San Diego Surf Girls U8 team tops at Classic
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=54084