FBI raids business in Carmel Valley
By City News Service
Federal agents served a search warrant July 24 at a Carmel Valley high-tech business as part of an ongoing investigation of undisclosed nature.
The FBI raid at Torrey Pines Logic Inc. in the 12600 block of High Bluff Drive began about 8:30 a.m., said Darrell Foxworth, a spokesman for the government agency.
The probe into the operations of the firm — which sells lasers, sensors, optical-communication products and image-processing equipment — involves a court order that has been sealed by a judge, Foxworth said.
There were no immediate arrests, he said.
- Crimes and arrests/citations in the Carmel Valley, Del Mar, Solana Beach area in May 2013
- June crimes and arrests for Carmel Valley, Del Mar and Solana Beach
- July 2012 crimes and arrests in Carmel Valley and Del Mar
- 01 bank robberies reported in 2009, down from 2008
- ‘Education Under Fire’ screening to be held in Carmel Valley on Dec. 6
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=54271