One Paseo meeting to be held in Carmel Valley on Aug. 8
By Karen Billing
The Carmel Valley Community Planning Board will hold a special meeting on One Paseo on Thursday, Aug. 8, from 7-10 p.m. at Ocean Air Elementary School. The meeting will be an opportunity for Kilroy to discuss “the community benefits of the mixed-use project and will allow residents to weigh in with their thoughts.” The planned One Paseo project is located at the corner of Del Mar Heights Rd. and El Camino Real.
During public comment at the board’s July 25 meeting, longtime Carmel Valley resident Ginny Barnes asked that the board request the draft environmental impact report be recirculated with a clear and specific deadline so the public has a chance to review it.
Barnes said she was frustrated that it took three months to be provided with a full-size copy of One Paseo’s Del Mar Heights Road improvements, which have a direct impact on her community. She said the information was “misleading” and confusing and the community could benefit from a full recirculation.
Ocean Air Elementary School is located at 11444 Canter Heights Dr, San Diego, CA 92130.
- One Paseo meeting on Feb. 27 in Carmel Valley canceled
- Carmel Valley: Meeting on ‘Main Street’ project set for Sept. 24
- Carmel Valley community meeting on ‘Main Street’ project to be held Sept. 24
- Carmel Valley Planning Board to review revised One Paseo project at Jan. 24 meeting; Location of meeting moved to CCA auditorium
- One Paseo-related traffic issues to be discussed at March 28 Carmel Valley planning board meeting
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=54331