Canyon Crest Academy Foundation’s ‘Music and Movies’ at Carmel Valley Farmer’s Market
George from Berumen Boyz Organic Farms wraps up a cauliflower for a customer
In conjunction with its weekly Carmel Valley Farmer’s Market, Canyon Crest Academy Foundation (CCAF) is hosting Music and Movies at the market this summer.
On July 25, musician Scott Roberts and his jazz band performed, followed by a free showing of Disney’s “Ratatouille” at dusk. CCA’s own Emily Laliotis will return later in the summer and there will be another movie shown on Aug. 8 and 15.
The Carmel Valley Farmer’s Market, a source of farm fresh produce and a local community gathering place filled with music and family-friendly fun, will continue to be held throughout the summer on Thursdays beginning at 3:30 p.m. to sunset.
For more information, visit www.canyoncrestfoundation.org.
- Canyon Crest Academy Foundation presents ‘Movies at the Market’ this summer in Carmel Valley
- Carmel Valley Farmers Market at Canyon Crest Academy to re-open Feb. 28
- New farmers market benefits Canyon Crest Academy Foundation
- Canyon Crest Academy Boys Soccer Holiday Fundraiser at CCA Farmer’s Market
- Grand Opening of Carmel Valley Farmers Market
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=54549