Solana Beach resident joins La Jolla Symphony & Chorus board
La Jolla Symphony & Chorus (LJS&C) recently announced the addition of two new members to its Board of Directors. Joining the board for the 2013-2014 Season are Arthur Wagner of Solana Beach and Catherine Palmer of Pacific Beach.
Wagner was a founding member of the UCSD Theater Department and, along with his wife Molli, continues to play a major role in the growth of the university. Wagner also sits on the board of the La Jolla Playhouse.
Palmer is a devotee of both contemporary music and chamber music. She sits on the board of the Athenaeum Music & Arts Library, UCSD Town & Gown, and the MCM Foundation, and serves as office manager at Robert Palmer Architect, her husband’s firm.
“We are very pleased to welcome both Arthur and Catherine to our board of directors,” said president Stephen Marsh. “Their skills in the non-profit arena will add greatly to our board’s capabilities.”
- La Jolla Symphony Chorus to hold auditions on Jan. 4
- La Jolla Symphony & Chorus gala celebrates season
- La Jolla chorus seeks experienced voices
- Solana Beach resident Ron Blair recognized for longtime support of The Arc of San Diego
- Del Mar resident Stephanie Bergsma joins Voices for Children board
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=54688