‘Day at the Races’ fundraiser for Project Concern International
The 11th annual “Day at the Races” fundraising event for Project Concern International (PCI) was held Aug. 2 in the Turf Club at the Del Mar Racetrack. This event generates funds and awareness for PCI’s health and humanitarian efforts in San Diego and worldwide, and is the biggest fundraiser held at the Del Mar Racetrack each year.
To date, this annual event has raised over $350,000 for PCI. The event was sponsored by UPS and hosted by Sandi Hadley of Real Living Lifestyles Real Estate
For more information, visit www.PCIGlobal.org.
Photos/McKenzie Images. For photos online, visit www.delmartimes.net.
- Valerie Harper supports Lung Cancer Foundation of America’s ‘Day at the Races’
- Bird fans flock to Free Flight fundraiser
- Sycamore Ridge Extended Studies Curriculum Showcase and Fundraiser
- Free Flight’s ‘Tropical Sunset’ fundraiser
- After the Finish Line fundraiser held at Del Mar Hilton
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=54854