One Paseo: No sense in meeting until we see a 510,000-square-foot plan
Here we go again! Another One Paseo meeting! Another waste of time. Another crazy discussion of the pros and cons, the lies and facts, and the mysterious, unsubstantiated counting of “who’s for” and “who’s against” at the end.
There is no sense in meeting or discussing this further until we see the following in the plan: 510,000 square feet. I don’t see 510,000 square feet, do you? No meetings until we see 510,000.
Carmel Valley Resident and Business Owner
- Mayor’s presentation at One Paseo meeting out of line
- One Paseo would be bad for business
- Carmel Valley Planning Board to review revised One Paseo project at Jan. 24 meeting; Location of meeting moved to CCA auditorium
- One Paseo-related traffic issues to be discussed at March 28 Carmel Valley planning board meeting
- One Paseo will help build a sense of community in Carmel Valley
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=54961