Water Quality Improvement Plan meetings scheduled
The various cities in the San Dieguito and Los Peñasquitos Watersheds, including the City of Del Mar, are seeking community input and help to create new Water Quality Improvement Plan for the watersheds.
This effort includes collecting as much information as possible about the physical, chemical and biological history of the watersheds.
There is a request for any information or data specifically regarding measurements of water quality that the community may have. Information should be submitted electronically no later than Sept. 13, 2013 to email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org].
More information about the Water Quality Improvement Plan effort for the San Dieguito and Los Peñasquitos Watersheds will be provided at public workshops to be held:
•Los Peñasquitos Watershed: Wednesday, Sept. 4
•San Dieguito Watershed: Thursday, Sept. 5
Both meetings will be held from 6-8 p.m. For more information, visit projectcleanwater.org.
- Volunteers collect samples from San Dieguito, Penasquitos watersheds April 18
- San Dieguito Watershed tests ‘better than most’
- Solana Beach approves final Highway 101 improvement plan
- Excellent water quality reported at beaches
- Informational meetings to be held on the Del Mar Village Specific Plan
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=55748