Surf Girls U9 Team wins 2013 Carlsbad Wave Coastal Classic
Surf Girls U9 Academy II, led by Coach Ruben Martinez, won the 2013 Carlsbad Coastal Classic Championship the weekend of Aug. 10-11. The girls went undefeated the entire tournament, with an overall score of 12-3. In the final, they faced a tough Carlsbad Wave team on their home turf but came out ahead 1-0, the lone goal by Madison Simpson.
This was the team’s third tournament together. “We are off to a great start,” stated Coach Martinez, “I’m very proud of our girls.”
- San Diego Surf Girls U8 team tops at Classic
- San Diego Surf BU10 Academy II Defending Champions 2013 Coastal Classic
- Surf Academy Girls U8 team tops at San Diego Premier Classic Soccer Tournament
- DMCV Boys U12 White Team Carlsbad Coastal Champions
- Manchester Boys U8 Academy win the Carlsbad Wave Coastal Classic!
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=55921