Murder of woman in Carmel Valley still unsolved six years later
San Diego County Crime Stoppers and the San Diego Police Department Homicide Unit continue to look for leads on the six-year anniversary of the unsolved murder of Karen Chuang.
On Aug. 27, 2007, at approximately 2:35 a.m., 25-year-old Karen Chuang was found lying on the ground next to her vehicle in the 1300 block of Tiverton Drive, a Carmel Valley condominium complex. Chuang was bleeding from a gunshot wound and died at the scene. Witnesses heard a popping noise at about 2 a.m., followed by footsteps heading southbound on a road within the condominium complex. No suspect description is available. Anyone with information on the identity and or location of the person/persons responsible for this crime is asked to call SDPD homicide at (619) 531-2293 or the Crime Stoppers anonymous tip line at (888) 580-8477. Anonymous email and text messages can be sent in via www.sdcrimestoppers.com. Visit www.sdcrimestoppers.com for more information on rewards, etc.
- Unidentified suspect wanted for assault with a deadly weapon in Del Mar
- Carmel Valley mother arrested on suspicion of killing son
- Burglars steal about $4,000 in valuables from Del Mar home
- Family doubles reward to find killer
- Crimes and arrests/citations in the Carmel Valley, Del Mar, Solana Beach area in May 2013
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=56142