San Diego Surf GU11 Academy II Finalists in the Carlsbad Wave Coastal Classic
Congratulations to the Surf Academy II Girls U11 team, coached by Beto Villela, for making it to the finals of the Carlsbad Wave Coastal Classic. Playing in the top flight, the Surf GU11 team reached the finals beating the Carlsbad Wave and the Vaqueros Green in bracket play. They battled the Encinitas Express GU11 White team in the finals, only giving up one goal.
Top row: Annabelle Pham, Ariana McLean, Mia Grust, Abigail Dunbar, Mia Koczur, Nica Zsiros, Makena Crimaldi and Coach Beto Villela. Bottom row: Isabella Ortiz, Amy Flather, Anahid Aivazian, Kate O’Hara, Charli Adams, Jennai Dugger, Brooke Budde and Emma Stacy. (Not pictured: Maya Ebel and Katherine Brick)
- Surf Girls U9 Team wins 2013 Carlsbad Wave Coastal Classic
- San Diego Surf BU10 Academy II Defending Champions 2013 Coastal Classic
- Manchester Boys U8 Academy win the Carlsbad Wave Coastal Classic!
- Surf Soccer GU11 team takes first in SoCal Cup Classic
- San Diego Surf Girls U8 team tops at Classic
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=56053