St. Peter’s Del Mar to hold ‘Hot Dog Brunch’ and a ‘Blessing of the Backpacks’
St. Peter’s Del Mar kicks off the school year with “Hot Dog Brunch” and a “Blessing of the Backpacks.”
The Sunday School year begins on Sunday, Sept. 8, at St. Peter’s Episcopal Church in Del Mar. All school-aged kids are welcome to come register after the 9 a.m. service. For this first Sunday of the year, kids can enjoy games, crafts, a “hot dog brunch” and even an ice cream man on the church courtyard.
Bring your weekday school backpacks too: There will be an informal “Blessing of the Backpacks” to help kids start their school year on a positive note.
Sunday School at St. Peter’s is for kids in preschool through Grade 12. It’s normally held after the family-friendly 9 a.m. church service.
St. Peter’s Episcopal Church is located at 334 14th St in Del Mar village, one block east of the 101. For more information, contact Leann Gooding at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 858-755-1616.
- Animals blessing set at St. Peter’s
- Blood Drive for community to be held at St. Peter’s Del Mar
- St. Peter’s Parish choir in Del Mar seeks more voices
- Got Palms? St. Peter’s Del Mar calls for ‘frondly’ donations
- Feasts and festivities coming for Easter at St. Peter’s Del Mar
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=56237