Solana Beach man accused of murdering mother ordered to stand trial
By City News Service
A man accused of beating his mother to death at her home in Solana Beach because she had decided to stop supporting him financially is mentally competent to stand trial.
A judge says 31-year-old Bryan Chang is ready to stand trial for murder and special circumstance allegations of torture and murder for financial gain in the death of 60-year-old Sherry Chu Chang in January 2010.
- Man accused of killing mother in Solana Beach to stand trial
- Man accused of killing mother in Solana Beach and mutilating her body found incompetent to stand trial
- Solana Beach: Trial ordered on issue of mental competency for son accused of murder
- Trial ordered for Carmel Valley woman accused of drowning autistic child in bathtub
- Judge orders mental competency evaluation for man accused of killing mother
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=56688