Woodward Surf Dog Surf-A-thon held in Del Mar
The Helen Woodward Animal Center held its 8th Annual Surf Dog Surf-A-thon on Sept. 8 at Del Mar’s Dog Beach.
Helen Woodward Animal Center’s canine surf contest is the largest of its kind in the country and featured more than 80 dogs surfing in four different weight class competitions.
For more information, visit www.animalcenter.org.
- Helen Woodward Animal Center’s 8th Annual Surf Dog Surf-A-thon to be held at Del Mar Beach
- Surf Dog lessons under way for ‘Surf-A-Thon’
- Surf Dog Surf-a-Thon at Del Mar Dog Beach
- What Smells Like Wet Dogs and Surf Wax?
- Surf Dog Surf-A-Thon rescheduled due to sewage spill
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=56887