Del Mar Community Connections honors donors to annual benefit event
The historic 1920s home of Mary McGuire, long an icon on Stratford Court in Del Mar, was the stunning site for a reception held by Del Mar Community Connections Sept. 15 as a prelude to its annual benefit gala Oct. 19.
The reception honored sponsors of the upcoming Oct. 19 event which supports the programs and services provided by Del Mar Community Connections to serve seniors and those with special needs in the community.
Felise Levine and Pat JaCoby, co-chairs of the Oct. 19 “California Dreamin’” fall gala, also hosted the reception assisted by members of the gala committee, including Kathy McCarthy, Julie Iantorno, Tina Benedict, Chris Engelbrecht, Marilyn Sinnott, Rosanne Holliday, Margaret Maple, Claire McGreal, Nancy Weare and Lauren Windle.
For more information, or to make reservations for the Oct. 19 event at the Del Mar Powerhouse, call 858 792-7565 or online at email@example.com
Photos/McKenzie Images. For photos online, visit www.delmartimes.net.
- ‘Casablanca’ gala to benefit new program sponsored by Del Mar Community Connections
- Del Mar Community Connections moves offices
- ‘Midnight in Paris’ benefit
- Del Mar Community Connections launches preparedness initiative
- Del Mar Community Connections schedules annual flu clinic
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=57141