Body found in ocean near Solana Beach
By City News Service
The body of a man appearing to be in his 50s was found in the ocean by a swimmer in Solana Beach early Sept. 20, authorities said.
The swimmer reported the discovery off Fletcher Cove Beach Park at 7:45 a.m., according to San Diego County sheriff’s Lt. Scott Amos.
The San Diego County Medical Examiner’s Office was en route to pick up the body and determine the cause of death, Amos said.
- Woman’s body found on cliff below gliderport
- Man found dead on beach at Swami’s identified
- Body found east of Del Mar Fairgrounds
- Lifeguards find body on Black’s Beach
- Body found in car off cliff near Torrey Pines glider port
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=57194