Dead man found off coast of Solana Beach identified
By City News Service
A man whose body was found about 100 yards off the coast of Solana Beach on Sept. 20 has been identified by the San Diego County Medical Examiner’s Office.
The body of Jeffrey Coughlin, 47, was spotted by swimmers about a quarter mile south of Fletcher Cove Beach Park about 8 a.m. on Sept. 20, the Medical Examiner’s Office reported.
A bystander called for help and responding lifeguards and medical personnel confirmed Coughlin’s death, authorities said. The cause of his death was not immediately determined.
- Body found in ocean near Solana Beach
- Man found dead on beach at Swami’s identified
- Motorist found dead near Carmel Valley and Del Mar
- Beach Blanket Movie Night to be held Aug. 24 in Solana Beach
- Body found in car off cliff near Torrey Pines glider port
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=57283