Solana Beach resident hosts events featuring expert on endangered bonobos
Solana Beach resident Debbie Sandler recently continued her efforts to raise awareness for endangered bonobos, co-sponsoring several local events where the public had the opportunity to meet Claudine André, a conservation expert on the species.
Since 1994, André has run Lola ya Bonobo, a sanctuary for orphaned bonobos in the Democratic Republic of Congo. Photos on this page were taken at a wine tasting reception hosted by the Sandlers on Sept. 26 at Carruth Cellars on Cedros Avenue in Solana Beach. The evening included a meet and greet with André, and samplings of Carruth’s artisan, boutique wines.
For more information on Lola ya Bonobo, visit www.friendsofbonobos.org.
- Solana Beach resident holding events featuring expert on endangered bonobos
- Solana Beach woman speaks up for endangered bonobos
- Carruth Cellars hosts author Nicasio Latasa
- Wine-bottling party to be held in Solana Beach on June 30, July 1
- Legendary Notre Dame and professional quarterback Rick Mirer hosts benefit and wine tasting at Real Food & Spirits
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=57736