Textiles expert to speak on ‘Vanishing Culture & Traditions Worldwide’ at art lecture in Del Mar
San Diego Museum of Art, North County Chapter will hold its next lecture in Del Mar on Monday, Oct. 21.
Guest speaker Bea Roberts, textiles expert and collector, will talk about the disappearing traditions in cultures as evidenced in the demise of the textiles that were symbolic of rites and customs.
The lecture meeting will be held from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at St. Peter’s Episcopal Church, Parish Hall, Del Mar, 15th & Maiden Lane (across from the Del Mar Plaza). Free for San Diego Museum of Art, North County Chapter members and free for first time guests. $5 for others. Information: 760-704-6436
- Expert to speak on ‘The Art of Appraisal’ in Del Mar
- ‘Reflections on Beauty’ art lecture to be held in Del Mar May 20
- European art curator to speak at Del Mar event Jan. 28
- Del Mar art lecture to be held on ‘Olmec: Mexico’s Ancient Civilization’
- Critic to speak in Del Mar
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=57993