Carmel Valley woman arrested for allegedly stabbing husband
By City News Service
A woman is in custody on suspicion of stabbing her husband in the stomach with a large kitchen knife during a fight in Torrey Highlands.
It happened the evening of Sunday, Oct. 6, in the 7400 block of Collins Ranch Court. San Diego police say the man suffered a life-threatening injury. His wife is currently jailed on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon. Police say she told them that her husband taunted her and dared her to stab him.
- Man arrested in Solana Beach for alleged stabbing
- Carmel Valley mother arrested on suspicion of killing son
- Trial ordered for Carmel Valley woman accused of drowning autistic child in bathtub
- Woman with child in car arrested after chase in Carlsbad
- Gang members hurt when pursuit ends in crash in Carmel Valley
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=58072