Solana Beach to hold Annual Bulky Item Clean-Up Day
The Annual Bulky Item Clean-Up Day is scheduled for Saturday, Oct. 19, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the La Colonia Community Center parking lot at the Valley Avenue entrance in Solana Beach. Waste Management will provide roll-off containers for easy drop off items such as furniture, appliances, mattresses, and yard waste. Additionally, Solana Beach residents may call Waste Management (800-386-7783) between now and Oct. 11 to receive free curbside pickup and disposal of up to three bulky items.
This year, a new addition to the event is the collection of electronic waste (e-waste) items such as televisions and computers. However, these e-waste items will only be collected curbside (do not bring them to La Colonia) and will count as part of the maximum three items. (Hazardous waste is not included in this collection event).
Please call 1-800-386-7783 to schedule the pick-up and all items need to be curbside by 7 a.m. on Oct. 19.
- Solana Beach Annual Bulky Item Clean-Up Day is Oct. 22
- Annual bulky item cleanup day is Oct. 24
- Christmas tree recycling available for Solana Beach residents
- Free electronic-waste collection and shredding event to be held in Solana Beach
- Solana Beach residents to get trash bin labels
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=58129