‘World Religions’ program at St. Peter’s in Del Mar
St. Peter’s Episcopal Church in Del Mar is hosting a Wednesday evening program on “World Religions.”
The series kicked-off Sept. 11 with a presentation by Dr. David Moseley (who teaches religious studies at the Bishop’s School), who introduced the study of comparative religions. The photos on this page were taken at the Oct. 2 session on Hinduism, presented by Prof. Ram Krishnamurthy, Shiva Vishnu Temple, Miramar.
The rest of the series also includes:
• Oct. 16: Daoism, Dr. Louis Komjathy, University of San Diego
• Oct. 23: Christianity, Dr. David Moseley
Each evening begins with a soup supper at 6:30 p.m. The presentations begin at roughly 7 p.m. and conclude with an opportunity for questions and discussion, finishing at about 8:30 p.m. St. Peter’s is located at 334 14th St. in Del Mar Village, one block east of the 101.
To assist with dinner preparation, please RSVP via e-mail to email@example.com. For more information about St. Peter’s, see www.stpetersdelmar.net.
- St. Peter’s in Del Mar extends evening series on World Religions
- St. Peter’s in Del Mar to hold evening series on world religions
- Feasts and festivities coming for Easter at St. Peter’s Del Mar
- St. Peter’s Del Mar offers Remembrance for Memorial Day
- Got Palms? St. Peter’s Del Mar calls for ‘frondly’ donations
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=58198