Lucky Duck Foundation’s Swing & Soiree
The, Lucky Duck Foundation held its annual Swing & Soiree on Sept. 30. The fifth annual event — a golf tournament and dinner party held at the Santaluz Club — benefits the Fanconi Anemia Research Fund, Father Joe’s Villages, the Challenged Athletes Foundation and the Helen Woodward Animal Center.
Pat and Stephanie Kilkenny, the founders of the Lucky Duck Foundation, match every penny raised. For more information, visit www.luckyduckfoundation.org.
- Lucky Duck Foundation’s annual Swing & Soiree to raise funds for local charities
- Lucky Duck Foundation’s annual soiree set for Sept. 10
- Woodward Surf Dog Surf-A-thon held in Del Mar
- Tournament raises $125,000
- Surf Dog lessons under way for ‘Surf-A-Thon’
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=58219