TPHS Golf Club hosts first golf tournament in Solana Beach
The Torrey Pines High School Golf Club held its first annual golf tournament on Sept. 29 at the Lomas Santa Fe Executive Golf Course in Solana Beach.
Senior Blake Kubicka founded the club last year to encourage other teens to play, make new friends and grow the game of golf.
The Torrey Pines cheerleaders also re-created “The Loudest Hole In Golf” on the first tee, which is similar to the Phoenix Open’s 16th hole, considered the loudest hole in golf as it’s surrounded by cheering and jeering fans.
Photos by Jon Clark and Nina Jensen.
- Century Club: Golf tournament will go on without Buick
- Golf tournament tickets help local schools
- Torrey Pines High School student’s April 23 miniature golf tournament to raise funds for people in need
- RSF Community Center golf tournament set for Oct. 26
- TPHS Key Club ‘guest conductors’ at Del Mar Kiwanis Club Business Meeting
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=58240