‘Sounds of Hope for Children’
“Sounds of Hope for Children—Under the Stars,” presented by the Carmel Valley Unit of Rady Children’s Hospital, raised more than $300,000 for Rady Children’s NICU at Scripps Encinitas—Expansion Project. Award- winning musician Mat Kearney headlined the event, sometimes leaving the stage at the Illumina Amphitheater, to sing among the 250 plus attendees.
Rady Children’s President Kathleen Sellick welcomed guests to the pre-concert program. No one in attendance was left unmoved after a young patient and his mother shared the heartfelt story of his NICU stay and recovery at Rady Children’s Hospital.
In addition to the Mat Kearney concert, the event included dinner, cocktails, a DJ for an “after party” and a live auction.
For more information, visit www.chacv.org.
- ‘Sounds of Hope for Children’
- Carmel Valley Unit of Rady Children’s Hospital to present ‘Sounds of Hope for Children’ benefit
- Sounds of Hope concerts benefits Rady Children’s Hospital’s Autism Discovery Institute
- Carmel Valley Unit of Rady Children’s Hospital Auxiliary to host Sounds of Hope benefit
- Carmel Valley Rady Children’s Hospital Auxiliary Unit gets U2 tribute band to provide Sounds of Hope
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=58677