Raw foods nutritionist Diana Stobo to present demonstration at Del Mar Farmers Market
Del Mar Farmers Market recently announced that raw foods nutritionist Diana Stobo will perform a raw food demonstration on Saturday, Oct. 26, at 2 p.m. at the market. Stobo is a speaker, mind and body nutritionist, raw foods advocate and author of award-winning “Get Naked Fast! A Guide to Stripping Away Foods that Weigh You Down” and “Naked Bliss- Nutritious Dairy Free Milkshakes.”
Stobo once weighed 247 pounds and has dedicated 10 years studying nutrition to educate and empower others on the advantages of a raw food lifestyle through the lens of food medicine. Stobo takes classic recipes and flavor profiles and makes them nourishing. She will be making her famous Thai Lettuce wraps with ingredients from the market. Visit www.dianastobo.com.
Del Mar Farmers Market operates every Saturday from 1-4 p.m. at 1050 Camino Del Mar in the City Hall Parking lot. Visit www.delmarfarmersmarket.org.
- Farmers Market gets new manager
- Carmel Valley Farmers Market at Canyon Crest Academy to re-open Feb. 28
- Del Mar Farmers Market supports charities
- Borrow-A-Bag Bring-A-Bag program starts at Del Mar Farmers Market
- Solana Beach Farmers Market Food Court open on Sundays
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=58681