Top surfer and author of ‘The Code’ to host book-signing event near Del Mar
World champion surfer icon and inspirational speaker Shaun Tomson, best-selling author of “The Code,” will host a book signing and conduct a short discussion of his new book at Sun Diego Boardshops in Flower Hill Promenade (2500 via De La Valle #1001) on Tuesday, Oct. 29, at 6:30 p.m. Tomson will share his inspiration for writing “The Code” and offer his simple strategy for confronting everyday challenges and making positive life-changing decisions. This will be an inspiring presentation suitable for parents, children and people dealing with life’s challenges. For more information on The Code, visit www.shauntomson.com.
- Reception, book signing set for local author’s third book
- Reception and book signing to be held for Carmel Valley author’s new book
- Accomplished Carmel Valley student’s latest book signing event also benefits children
- Author and foster mother to speak at Words Alive! event
- Karl Rove draws crowd with mixed opinions to La Jolla book-signing
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=58941