‘Stand-Up for Conner’s Cause, An Evening of Stand-Up Comedy’
Conner’s Cause, “the only non-profit organization in the San Diego region that offers direct family assistance for out-of-pocket expenses relating to any and all life-threatening illnesses associated with children,” hosted a gala fundraising event on Oct. 19. “Stand-Up for Conner’s Cause, An Evening of Stand-Up Comedy” was held at the Rancho Santa Fe Golf Club.
The charity, which is currently celebrating its 20th year, hosts the gala as an annual centerpiece, and the evening featured cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, a silent auction, dinner, and an evening of stand-up comedy featuring professional comics from the Southern California area. For more information, visit www.connerscause.org.
- Conner’s Cause supporters ‘Lasso the Love’
- Notre Dame’s ‘Grand Evening’
- Conner’s Cause for Children’s annual benefit gala is Oct. 27
- Canyon Crest Academy Improv Club to perform at ‘An Evening of Comedy’
- Ocean Air debuts Evening Extravaganza
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=59137