Carmel Valley resort to hold Food and Wine Festival
Pacific Sports Resort in Carmel Valley will hold a Food and Wine Festival on Nov. 9 from 4-7:30 p.m. The event will benefit the Challenged Athletes Foundation and the Jenna Druck Foundation (PAC of Angels honoring Alex Capozza). Enjoy wines from more than 100 wineries, along with tasty food from more than 20 top local restaurants, plus a live auction—and two live bands. And don’t worry about finding a babysitter. Pacific Sports Resort’s Childcare Department will be open during this event (reservations required).
Purchase your tickets today for just $65. After Oct. 25, tickets will be $75. Tickets are limited; to secure yours — and take advantage of this special pricing — contact the Reception Desk at 858-509-9933 or send an email to email@example.com.
Pacific Sports Resort is located at 12000 Carmel Country Road, San Diego, CA 92130.
- Wine & Food Festival returns to San Diego
- San Diego Bay Wine & Food Festival is Nov. 17-21
- Wine Guy: Wine and food event to benefit local children
- This year’s San Diego County Fair offers new food, exhibits, wine festival, rides and a ‘shopper shuttle’
- Carmel Valley church to hold food packing event to feed the homeless
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=59354