Panga boat found near Torrey Pines State Beach
By City News Service
A panga boat possibly used for smuggling illegal immigrants was found somewhere near Torrey Pines State Beach early Nov. 8, police said.
Officers were called to assist the U.S. Border Patrol in the 12600 block of North Torrey Pines Road just before 4:30 a.m., San Diego police Officer Frank Cali said.
Some people who may have been aboard the boat were stopped in the Del Mar area, he said.
- Fishing boat passengers detained at Swami’s
- Suspected smugglers’ boat washes ashore at Torrey Pines
- Border Patrol agents in Del Mar apprehend 18 people
- One dead, several injured when boat flips in Torrey Pines surf
- Suspected smuggling boat found near Torrey Pines golf Course
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=59951