Torrey Pines planning board to discuss One Paseo three alternatives in the recirculated DEIR at next meeting
The Torrey Pines Community Planning Board has scheduled a meeting on Nov. 14 at 7 p.m. at the Del Mar Hills Academy on Mango Dr. to review and discuss the One Paseo three alternatives in the recirculated DEIR.
Carmel Valley will not be holding a meeting on this due to timing. Public comments are due by Dec. 10.
Kilroy’s project is designed to attract customers from a 10-mile radius into Carmel Valley. Del Mar Heights Road is our community’s lifeline to Fire Station 24 on DMHR across from the One Paseo site.
We are requesting that Development Services — the lead agency for this DEIR — attend our TPCPB meeting to answer some questions and outline the process for the public input to the DEIR, etc. This meeting is not meant to be a rehash of topics covered within the “original” DEIR but rather the three alternatives.
Dennis Ridz, chair, Torrey Pines Community Planning Board
- Torrey Pines Community Planning Board seeks candidates for March elections
- Torrey Pines planning board elections coming
- Torrey Pines planning board to hold elections March 14
- Carmel Valley planning board to discuss One Paseo project Feb. 27
- Torrey Pines planners release statement on One Paseo amendment
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=59974