Del Mar Real Estate Team celebrates ‘Incredible Sales Year and Clients from Coast To Ranch’
“Bountiful Fall Festivities” party was held Nov. 11 at Zel’s Del Mar to celebrate Powerhouse Properties’ growth and banner sales year, and to introduce the team’s sponsorship of The San Dieguito River Valley Conservancy.
Powerhouse Properties (www.PowerhousePropertiesCA.com) is a local real estate sales team operating under the Masterpiece Realty Associates brokerage in Del Mar. The team has been selling real estate for over 60 combined years and is closing its fourth year as Powerhouse Properties with projected sales of nearly $30 million for 2013.
The team members are Del Mar and Rancho Santa Fe residents, with three of the members (Tracy Weaver, John Wilcox and Sandi Weaver) having grown up in Del Mar and graduated from Torrey Pines High School.
- Real estate agent Laurie Perry helps clients through every aspect of home-buying process
- Real estate private placement and non-traded REIT fraud: a protection guide for real estate investors
- Sampson California Realty welcomes real estate agent Stacy Boodman
- Local real estate industry experts gather to present home buying workshop
- Deborah Moceri joins Willis Allen Real Estate’s Del Mar Branch
Short URL: http://www.delmartimes.net/?p=60579